Create an Account
• “login” on the upper right hand corner of the homepage
• “Create an Account” and input your login credentials, including your email address and password
• “create user”
• Verify your email address through an email that will be sent by Sports Illustrated Play
• Login using your email address and password
• Select blue button that says “Register to Play/Participate”
• Choose “Registrant” (yourself) and then "Register Now"
• New page will load, select "Register as a Player”
• Complete ALL questions prompted by registration page
Tips When Registering
- You may always register as an individual "free agent." We will put you on a team, if you don't have one.
- If you want to register on a particular team OR create a team, write Team Name and Captain when prompted. Only the administrator has the ability to add teams to the pull-down menu. Email us to tell us when you as a captain creates a team. We'll add your team ASAP.
- EVEN IF YOU select a team from the pull-down menu, YOU STILL NEED TO WRITE DOWN THE NAME OF THE TEAM and the NAME OF THE CAPTAIN during the registration process when prompted.
- If your team is in the pull-down menu to select, the system will ask you to choose "do you want to be on a team" OR "be a free agent." Select "want to be on a team" EVEN IF YOU ALREADY NAMED YOUR TEAM. There's no option to select "already on a team." Sorry if this is confusing; just go with it ;)
- Individual registrations, select "free agent," of course.